I have a two question. 1. I submitted the result at individual level. I'm a newbie for this challenge. Could I change the submission individual to team? 2. I received the email (title: Submission to 'CTD-squared Pancancer Drug Activity Final Round' scored!). and I writing the detail of our method. (Already Wiki page is public) When I check my result in the Leader board (Final round)? Thank you in advance! Hyunmin

Created by Hyunmin Kim brandon
Dear @brandon, Thank you for participating, and welcome to your first Challenge! > Could I change the submission individual to team? I can remove your submission as a participant, so that you can re-submit as a team if you prefer. Please note that if you re-submit as a team, you will also need to re-submit the writeup as a team; otherwise, your new submission will not be linked to a writeup. > When I check my result in the Leader board (Final round)? The Final Round results refreshes every half-day or so, which can be seen at the **Results** page [here](https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn20968331/wiki/599460). Note that only submissions who have a valid writeup attached to it will appear on the leaderboard. Best, Verena

Regarding of submission (team and checking result) page is loading…