Dear Organizers, I encountered an issue with my Docker submission for the challenge. While it worked successfully for the toy submission, I received an error stating that the Docker could not be downloaded for the main task submission. I tried different permission settings and submitted it three times, but all attempts failed. As a result, I have not made any successful submissions so far. Could you please confirm whether my submissions will be counted? Additionally, is there any advice you can provide to help me avoid this error in the future? Thank you for your assistance. Best regards, annnccc

Created by Anju Chhetri annnccc
Hi, IMO it should be fixed, but may happen again. If I notice it, I will rerun your submission, but nevertheless, just submit it again (until it runs through)... Cheers, David
@d.zimmerer Thank you for the update. Unfortunately, I'm still encountering issues with the Docker download failing, even though the permissions seem to be set correctly. Could this be related to a submission overload? Should I try resubmitting again?
Hi, We had some issues downloading the dockers (which are hopefully fixed now). Of course, any submissions that don't run through won't count. Cheers, David

Docker download failed page is loading…