Dear Organizers, I hope this message finds you well. My team and I have submitted our Docker containers for testing within your system using the provided toy cases. We received a notification stating, "We will be contacting you shortly with the results." It has been over a day since we received this notification, and we are still awaiting the results to verify that our solution functions as expected in your environment, similar to our local setup. Since this is not our final submission, we would greatly appreciate receiving the toy-case results at your earliest convenience. This will help us ensure everything is in order before proceeding with the final submission. Could you also kindly clarify the medium through which the results will be updated? Additionally, any insight into the expected timeline would be helpful. Thank you for your attention to this matter. Regards, Nishta

Created by Nishta Letchumanan nishta
Hi @d.zimmerer, Thanks for letting me know about the issue. I apologize for the inconvenience. It seems that there was a problem with the tag in the previous Docker submission. I've since corrected the issue and made two new submissions namely,** MOOD Toy 2024 - Pixel-Level_140824** and** MOOD Toy 2024 - Sample-Level_140824**. Could I kindly ask you to review these new submissions and confirm if they work correctly? Your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Regards, Nishta
@nishta Somehow I can't download your submission. It gives me: Error response from daemon: manifest for utokyomood:latest not found: manifest unknown: manifest unknown. Are you sure everything with the submission and build went correctly? And did you assign the correct rights? Cheers, David
Hi, A normal submission usually takes around 1-4 days to process. I will probably extend the submission period to match the submission of abstracts (i.e. 22.08.) You will receive the results via mail. Cheers, David
Hi, I wanted to follow up regarding our recent submission to the toy-queue a few days ago. While I understand that we will be notified of the results (I've gotten a notification stating that the submission was successful and the results will be notified shortly), I would greatly appreciate any feedback on the submission made by the MOOD_submission_Brain+Abdominal_UTokyo team, both for the pixel-wise and sample-wise submissions. At this stage, our goal was to test the toy-queue to ensure that the results are consistent with our local system before making the final submission. Additionally, could you please clarify how the submission results will be communicated? Will they be available under the 'Docker' tab? Thank you very much for your assistance.
@d.zimmerer Could you provide an estimated number of days for the processing of non-toy cases? This will help avoid the submission of the same container twice. Additionally, could you confirm whether the deadline for Docker submissions will be extended?
Hi, Processing your (not toy-queue) submission might take a few days, so if you do not receive any feedback after a few days feel free to submit it again. For the toy queue if you did not receive any feedback within a day feel free to submit again. Of course, if you have more questions or want feedback on one specific submission feel free to reach out again. Cheers, David

Request for Update on Docker Testing Results page is loading…