Dear Organizers, I submitted my Docker container for the sample and pixel-level tasks on August 9th, but I have not received any updates since then. The container worked well with the toy results, so I wanted to confirm whether it has been processed successfully. The submission was an individual submission. Additionally, I encountered a submission conflict when attempting to submit as part of a team after making an individual submission to test the system. Could you please advise on how to resolve this issue? Thank you for your assistance. Best regards, Anju Chhetri

Created by Anju Chhetri annnccc
@d.zimmerer I have not received any emails or updates about my toy submission lately. Could you please confirm if there is any issue with my submission? Additionally, I have encountered an issue on the challenge wiki page. The "Register Team" section does not allow us to select a team. Could you please look into this and provide guidance on how we can successfully register our team?
Hi, sorry, there seem to be some inconsistencies in our mail system. I can tell you that your submissions ran through successfully. For the team, you can try to register it for the challenge in case you didn't do it already ( There is now a register Team link on the main page / Wiki ). However on the official synapse documentation it says : _"You can either join a team or create your own team of collaborators. See instructions on how to form a team here. Note that you cannot be on more than one team per challenge. Once you have submitted as a team or individual, you will not be able to submit as another team. If you decide to be part of a team, please register your team to the challenge; there will be a place to do this in every challenge wiki." _ Cheers, David

Follow-Up on Docker Container Submission page is loading…