Dear @CTDsquaredPancancerChemosensitivityDREAMChallengeParticipants - The final round is closing in three days (July 27th) at 5 PM Pacific Time. Please be sure to submit your final prediction file to the "CTD-squared Chemosensitivity Final Round" queue by that point (as you did in the leaderboard phase). Your writeup project (which must include a Docker container) will also be due at this time. If you have any questions regarding this process, please let us know! More information regarding the writeup and Docker container can also be found [here](https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn21763589/wiki/602320) and [here](https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn21763589/wiki/602316). Thank you! @CTDsquaredPancancerChemosensitivityDREAMChallengeOrganizers

Created by Verena Chung vchung
Hi @SanghoonLee , We will be able to see all changes made to the writeup, even after submission. So long as the modified Dockerfile is still part of the submitted project, your team is all set! Best, Verena
Hi, @v.chung We submitted the write up first and then uploaded the docker file. The docker file was not submitted separately, but is it all submitted correctly? Thanks, sanghoon
Hi @seanmccrdy , I apologize for not responding sooner! Unfortunately, we have not extended the deadline for either the submission nor writeup, as it would not be fair to the other participants who have submitted on time. Many apologies, Verena
Hey @v.chung I'm running late on the docker file and write up.. is there a possibility to extend deadline a little bit like we did with the leaderboard round? I submitted my final submission already Sean
Hi @ctd_dream_acc , No worries! We will reach out to any teams with conflicting Dockerfiles after the round closure. To ensure a smooth process, please remember to share your writeup and Docker image with the "CTD-squared Pancancer Chemosensitivity DREAM Challenge Organizers" team at a minimum. Thank you! Verena
Hi @v.chung , We haven't used docker before, so I just wanted to confirm that we would be notified if you end up finding any issues with the docker file? Thanks!
Hi @syntheticcloning , Yes, we have received and replied to your message. Let me know if you did not receive it! Best, Verena
Hi @v.chung , Thank you and all other organizers for this event! I sent an email to your synapse email address regarding a version issue. Please kindly let me know if you didn't receive it (if there's other preferred email to contact, please share it as well). Thank you for your help in advance! Regards, Chuyen
Hi @SanghoonLee, We will reach out if an issue shall arise with the Dockerfile. Thank you! Verena
hi @v.chung , Is it possible to test my submission to see if my docker file works well on your server? Thanks, sanghoon

Final Round Closing Soon page is loading…