I have a problem regarding my model, it shows that it works fine for the synthetic data but it does not seem to work for the UW dataset. Please can someone check my model and see. Also is the logs for the docker container only for synthetic data? Because it shows it is successful there. Is there any way to see the errors for the UW dataset container? The model id is 9706447.

Created by Sena Yengeç Ta?demir syengectasdemir
And submission Id 9707269 Also, I see there is a 3 submissions per week limit. I understand this talks about "Accepted" submissions. It seems that my accepted submissions were counted, even though they got rejected for some reason. Is it possible to reset my submission counter once this issue is figured out so I can re-submit a docker instead? Thanks!
Hi, I'm having the same issue, my container got accepted and then changed to rejected and uv-status INVALID. Submission_id: 9707257. Can you please help find out what happened? Thanks!
Hi @niudd , @syengectasdemir , and @Romaleks, Apologies, our pipeline was not correctly logging the containers so there was missing information on our end. We've corrected the issue and I'm re-running all your invalid submissions. I should have some answers for your soon. Hang tight, Thanks, @trberg
@trberg Hey can you please help look into my recent rejected submissions? IDs are 9706686, 9706639, 9706632, 9706595. they all passed synthetic data but failed UW data..
Hi all, Just to update you, I'm looking into each of your submissions and will hopefully be getting back to each of you shortly. Apologies for the delayed response @syengectasdemir , @Romaleks , and @niudd . Thank you, @trberg
Same issue here! Understood that returning log info of training real data is against data privacy, but **is there any smart way of showing minimal info to us**? Not sure if it's a stupid question, I'm thinking that maybe return the error type or the number of line of code that encountered an error? (it's really discouraging that the code passed the synthetic training but failed the real data and not able to see where is the bug, not to say debugging...) @trberg Any suggestions are welcomed. Thanks in advance. Endi
Hello I have the same problem, my model failed on UW data and I dont know why this happened My submission Id 9706626 Thanks

Model works on synthetic data not on UW data page is loading…