Dear Dr. Swarup, I am trying to access syn22080373 (RawData), but when I click "Request access," it just says "Access restricted pending review by Synapse Access and Compliance Team" without further instruction. I have submitted a Data Use Certificate before and have access to syn22092838 (ProcessedFiles). Please let me know how I can get access to the RawData. Thank you for your help! Jessica

Created by Jessica Ding jading
Dear Dr Swarup, are there any updates on restoring the access request for raw data files of this study at synapse? Or would you have the mapping information available? Many thanks in advance!
Dear Dr Swarup, I am trying to access the raw data and I have come across the same issue where when I click "Request access," it just says "Access restricted pending review by Synapse Access and Compliance Team" without further instruction. I have seen that the previous post is 1 year old. Are synapse still having an issue with restoring access? If so, is there a mapping file between the files on synapse and GEO? Thank you!
Dear Dr Swarup, I am trying to access the raw data and I have come across the same issue where when I click "Request access," it just says "Access restricted pending review by Synapse Access and Compliance Team" without further instruction. I have seen that the previous post is 1 year old. Are synapse still having an issue with restoring access? If so, is there a mapping file between the files on synapse and GEO? Thank you!
I am having the same issue with the data access. Tried downloading the raw data from GEO but they are not named in cell_ranger format and some of the snATACseq fastq files have 116 bases (?probably merged). Is there a mapping between the files on synapse and on GEO that you can kindly provide till the access restriction with synapse is resolved? Thank you!
Thank you for the information!
Synapse is working on restoring the access, but in the meantime you can download raw data from GEO https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/geo/query/acc.cgi?acc=GSE174367

Accessibility to RawData (syn22080373) page is loading…