Hi, I am working on ROSMAP data and really needs this Metabolon HD4 data, which would be the key to my research. However, I cannot find any annotation for the chemicals (column names of this file ROSMAP_Metabolon_HD4_Brain514_assay_data.csv (syn25985690)). They look like "X41", "X999925828"...... I think some of these chemicals might be standards added into the samples. So I cannot go anywhere without knowing what these column names mean. If adding that file on Synapse is too troubling, can anyone suggest any other way such as asking Metabolon staff or the data owner? Any information would be really appreciated! Thanks

Created by Li Sun rikku1983
I just found that Metabolon chemical annotation files are actually here under metadata (syn25985697) on synapse, I am not sure why I did not see that before. But, it is great that this data is complete, except for the medication data of the patients, which is known to significantly affect metabolites abundances.
@djuna I found something might be useful here, https://alz-journals.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1002/alz.12714. This article seems to use ROSMAP metabolon data and has annotation for 600+ chemicals. Hope this is better than nothing
Any news on this? @wpoehlm Thanks!
Thank you very much!
Hi @rikku1983, This issue has come up in the past, and we are reaching out to the data contributors to see if we can find that information. I'll keep you posted once we hear back from them. Best, Will

Where can I find chemical annotation for ROSMAP Metabolon HD4 data (syn26007830)? page is loading…