Hello, I am looking for quantified reads for the RNA-Seq data of the UCI 5XFAD study (syn18637070), but I can only locate BAM files and FASTQ files not . I found some potentially related files in the deprecated section (syn16798195). But there are issues with these deprecated files: TMP values are missing gene names (rownames). Can you please point me to the correct data if it exists on Synapse.org?

Created by Pourya Naderi Yeganeh pouryany
Hi, we're in the process of revising some of our MODEL-AD rnaseq metadata. That being said, we have recently reprocessed several MODEL-AD studies, including UCI 5XFAD, in bulk with the latest Nextflow bioinformatics technology. Here is the front page of the latest processing. syn25882591 Gene counts for several studies can be found here (you will need to filter this down for UCI 5XFAD specifically with below mapper): syn51200765 Nextflow makes alterations to sample ids, so you will need this mapper: syn51401474 Let me know if you need additional details.
Hi Again, A quick update, I found this table (syn51095856) from model explorer that contains normalized counts for all mouse models. Still, if I could find raw count files it would be great! What I am looking for exactly are the count files based on which differential expression analyses of Model AD Explorer were generated. For example (syn24847795). Best, Pourya
@ryaxley Can you help answer this question about the UCI 5XFAD data?

syn18637070 Missing normalized expression for UCI 5XFAD models page is loading…