Hi, I am currently exploring the processed data of ROSMAP(syn51123521) and wondering where I could find the source code and the gene markers the author used to cluster different cell types. As I want to apply the same procedure on other scRNAseq data to permit consistency of analysis. Thanks a lot! Best, Boyu

Created by Boyu Jiang jiang817
Hi @wpoehlm, Thank you for replying. Actually, I did not find clustering results, but according to the cell annotation file in the ROSMAP(syn51218314), I guessed there should have some clustering results. The most important thing I want to ask is how to integrate all ROSMAP data? I have tried the Seurat to merge() all ROSMAP sample data, and then integrated the merged ROSMAP data, but it had an extremely high demand for memory(maybe more than 1 TB). I would like to ask if the processed data you provided have been integrated? And if possible, could you give me some hints about how to integrate the large scale datasets of ROSMAP with limited memory space(mine is only has 256Gb)? Any suggestions will be highly appreciated. Best, Boyu
Hello @jiang817, Thanks for your question. As far as I can tell, we've only shared and documented raw and processed data, without the downstream clustering results. Can you please share where you are finding these clustering results that you are trying to replicate? If it's from a publication, feel free to link to it here and I can try to tag the authors if they are on Synapse. Best, Will

Source code and gene markers for cell clusting of the processed data syn51123521 page is loading…