Hi, I hope all is well, and thank you for providing this resource. I am looking for RIN values for some of the ROSMAP brain samples, but it appears that some are missing RIN information. I was looking here: syn21088596 but there are missing values for some of the samples I'm interested in. Is there another repository where this information could be located for these samples? Thanks!

Created by J_Grundman
Hi @J_Grundman, I'm sorry for such a long delay in addressing your question, it appears this post slipped through the cracks when a team member moved on to other projects. Unfortunately we do not have additional assay metadata for these samples from the ROSMAP data contributors. To be thorough, I am tagging Katia Lopes @katiaplopes, a computational biologist at Rush. Katia, i know you did not upload this data, but do you know who at Rush would be able to determine whether there are any additional RIN values for this AMP-AD rnaSeq data from 2020/2021? Quite a lot of samples are missing it. If it doesn't exist and is irretrievable, that would be good to know; and if it does exist, we should certainly update the rnaSeq metadata. Thank you so much for any help you can provide! Apologies again for the delay, Laura

Finding RIN for ROSMAP brain RNAseq data page is loading…