Hello, I have a team member listed on my organizations DUC who cannot access some of the datasets we are approved for. For example, ROSMAP syn21266760, I can download, while they cannot. How should we proceed? Thanks, Chris R

Created by Chris Rhodes crhodes4
All, Reached out to ACT. Will update everyone soon. Thanks, Chris
@lheath Hi Laura, thanks for the detailed information. I have signed in using the username listed on the DUC/AD knowledge portal and accepted all the terms. And now it works. Thank you so much! Best, Jingyue
@lheath Thanks Laura! @JXi can you please confirm the details Laura described?
Hi @crhodes4, Let's see if I can help you troubleshoot. First, everyone MUST have registered for a synapse account and accepted the terms of use before accessing the data. Be sure your team member has an account and (importantly) is signed in when trying to access this file. If they have completed the terms of service for Synapse and they are listed on the most recent DUC, you will need to contact the Access and Compliance team (ACT) for details. You can write to them by clicking [here](https://sagebionetworks.jira.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/8), which will guide you to the ACT contact page portal. Give them the basic details of your DUC and the impacted team member's name and synID, and they will be able to look into the matter for you. I hope that helps, Best, Laura

Team member listed on DUC cannot access approved data page is loading…