Dear Team, I am reposting this as a new thread to clarify my questions. I am struggling to make sense of the number of cells between the demultiplex file syn34572333., cell annotation file syn51218314. For example, for the library batch 201207-B63-B, the number of cells and individuals in the demultiplex file corresponding to this library batch is (#individual 1 =14542 #individual 2 = 24224 ) . The number cells in the annotation file is much smaller at ( #indiviidual 1=1628, #individual 2 =1950). My questions are as follows: 1. Is this order of reduction in number of cells expected? Why are there only 2 individuals in the cell_annotation and demux file corresponding to this library batch. Can you help please? Thanks. Best regards, Rajesh

Created by rrajesh
Hi there, thanks for your question! Dr. Masashi Fujita at Columbia contributed this data, and I'm hoping he will be able to shed some light. @masashi can you help answer this question about the cell counts in the recent DLPFC snRNAseq cell annotation file?
Hi, I removed question 2, since I was able to resolve it. When calling Kallisto, the technology should be 10xv3 for the larger 465 individuals single-cell dataset and 10xv2 for the smaller 24 individual dataset. Regards,

ROSMAP scRNA seq data page is loading…