Hi, I'm trying to download WGS_harmonization's WGS data. I've found that GRCh37 aligned bam is archived in AWS(https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn15067647/wiki/591142). But synapse client gives error when I try to download in aws instance and error seems datas are in Deep_archive. ``` SynapseHTTPError: 403 Client Error: Forbidden **InvalidObjectState****The operation is not valid for the object's storage class****DEEP_ARCHIVE** ``` Can you please help me with that? Thank you! Best, Dongjoo

Created by Dongjoo Yoon dongjooyoon
Hi @dongjooyoon, unfortunately I confirmed with our platforms team that the archived files cannot be downloaded via the Synapse client, as we would first need to pay to restore these files. I understand that it's an extra step, but the fastq files for this study are available for download, and you should be able to reproduce the analysis to align them yourself! The singly- and jointly-called VCF files are also publicly available.
Hi Dongjoo, We did indeed archive the aligned bam files for the WGS Harmonization study in AWS Deep Glacier. However, I was under the impression those files would still be accessible, just slow -- I'm going to talk to our platform team and see what the problem might be. Which region did you provision your aws instance in? Before we archived these files, transfer was restricted only to resources in the aws-east-1 region, which may still apply even though they're now archived. I'll let you know more details when I have them, Abby

downloading WGS bam file(GRCh37) page is loading…