Dear support, In the metadata [syn31454453](syn31454453), I can find 201 samples coming from MTG brain region (tissue=='middle temporal gyrus' in the biospecimen metadata), but I cannot find the corresponding bam files in scRNA-seq [syn52146347](syn52146347) folder. I see only DLPFC and others brain regions, but not MTG. Are these data have been uploaded? Best, Alexandre

Created by Alexandre Pelletier adpelle1
Hi Laura and Victor, Yes it helps, thank you a lot! Best, Alexandre
@adpelle1 Hi Alexandre, The snrnaSeq files have been extracted to this folder: https://www.synapse.org/Synapse:syn61680896. I hope this helps! Kind regards, Victor
@adpelle1, I'm sorry for the very long delay, somehow this question slipped through the cracks and we missed it. We have checked our original file upload from the Allen Institute and there were no snRNAseq data files from MTG (only bulk), so we are checking with them now to see why there is a discrepancy between the files we have and the biospecimen metadata. Stay tuned, we will hopefully hear back very soon and resolve this issue. My apologies again for being so late, Laura

SEA-AD: where can I find the MTG (middle temporal gyrus) bam files? page is loading…