Hello, thank you for making this wonderful data available! I notice the publication for this work (10.1016/j.cell.2023.08.039) mentions "individual batches" for the snRNAseq data: >For the UMAP visualization of individual major cell type classes (excitatory neurons, inhibitory neurons, astrocytes, oligodendrocytes, OPCs, immune cells), the SCTransform-based integration workflow of Seurat was used to align data from **individual batches** The metadata file (MIT_ROSMAP_Multiomics_assay_snRNAseq_metadata, syn52368902) for the snRNAseq does not seem to include libraryBatch information for the 427 subjects. Is there a file I'm missing with this information about sequencing batch? Thanks!

Created by Henry Hollis henryhollis4
@henryhollis4 Hi Henry, Thank you for your post. Please see the updated metadata file (MIT_ROSMAP_Multiomics_assay_snRNAseq_metadata, syn52368902) for the recently updated `libraryID` column, which should map to the annotations on the individual files. Kind regards, Victor
I was wondering the same thing... It also seems like the metadata file (MIT_ROSMAP_Multiomics_assay_snRNAseq_metadata, syn52368902) doesn't include the cell barcodes for the 427 subjects. The 'sampleBarcode' column appears to be empty...

Sequencing Batch in snRNAseq_metadata (syn52368902) page is loading…