I'm searching for metadata that connects SNPid to individual Specimen IDs within GWAS datasets. Despite extensive searching, I haven't found relevant metadata that details this relationship. I specifically need GWAS summary statistics where each sample is associated with a set of SNPs. Any guidance or assistance in locating this information would be greatly appreciated. I'd appreciate any help.

Created by Mohammadsadeq Mottaqi mmottaqii
Hello @mmottaqii, Apologies for the slow response here. If I'm understanding correctly, you are looking for a way to link SNIPids in the DLPFC_ROSMAP_cis_eQTL_release.csv eQTL results to specimen ID's in the rosmap study. I don't believe this is possible, as the eQTL results are based on SNPs across a population and do not contain individual level results. However, you can find SNPs associated with individual samples from the ROSMAP study here: https://www.synapse.org/Synapse:syn17008936, from either whole genome sequencing or SNP array. Thanks and let me know if I'm misunderstanding your questions. Best, Will

Mapping SNPid to Specimen ID ROSMAP study (syn16984409) page is loading…