Hello all, I am using the MSBB, MSSB and ROS/MAP data (RNA-seq and genotyping) for my doctoral work. I was hoping that some kind soul could point me in the right direction for citing these datasets/contributors. Thank you for your contributions and hard work. ~John

Created by John Malamon jmalamon
Thank you very much! Be well. ~John
Since that is part of MSBB please use that acknowledgement "These data were generated from postmortem brain tissue collected through the Mount Sinai VA Medical Center Brain Bank and were provided by Dr. Eric Schadt from Mount Sinai School of Medicine."
Mette, Thank you for the quick response. For the MSSB, I am using the AD case/control from the 19 distinct brain regions. Best, John
Please reference the data in the following way For use of any AMP-AD data reference the consortium "The results published here are in whole or in part based on data obtained from the Accelerating Medicines Partnership for Alzheimer's Disease (AMP-AD) Target Discovery Consortium data portal and can be accessed at doi:10.7303/syn2580853" In addition for ROSMAP "Study data were provided by the Rush Alzheimer?s Disease Center, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago. Data collection was supported through funding by NIA grants P30AG10161, R01AG15819, R01AG17917, R01AG30146, R01AG36836, U01AG32984, U01AG46152, the Illinois Department of Public Health, and the Translational Genomics Research Institute." MSBB "These data were generated from postmortem brain tissue collected through the Mount Sinai VA Medical Center Brain Bank and were provided by Dr. Eric Schadt from Mount Sinai School of Medicine." MSSB - Can you please clarify which study this is.

inquiring on how to properly cite MSBB, MSSM and ROS/MAP cohorts page is loading…