Can someone explain to me what the difference between the DxByPath and NP1 in the MSBB proteomics phenotype file is? DyByPath: is coded from 0-3, which refer according to the explanation to "normal, possible, probable and definite AD" --> Is this the CERAD definition? NP1 is coded from 1-4 and I did not find further information. --> Which information does this refer to? Both do code different information. Thanks.

Created by Janina Ried janina.ried
NP1 is CERAD neuropathology score.
@minghui.wang - can you please confirm that NP1=CERAD
Hi Janina, I have not received clarification from MSBB. If you can send an email to my Emory email address (please search on the Emory directory). I can forward your question directly to them and maybe they would be more responsive. Best, Duc
Dear Duc, thank you very much for your reply. Have you heard back in the meantime from MSBB concerning the NP1 variable? Thanks Janina
Hi Janina, Thanks for your interest in the data. Both DyByPath and NP1 scores were provided by Mount Sinai. I know that the DyByPath is just a pathology diagnosis grouping and it is NOT the CERAD. As for NP1 coding I will have to contact MSBB and get back to you. Best, Duc
Hi Janina. I'm going to refer you to the data provider - Hi @ductyler, can you please clarify what the difference is between DxByPath and NP1. Thanks

Interpretation and difference of DyByPath and NP1 in MSBB proteomics phenotype file (syn6100412) page is loading…