I understand that ages for over 9- are not available. However, I am unable to find the ages for the ROS/MAP data. Is this data available? If yes, could you point me up to it? Thanks,

Created by Kajal Claypool kajal
All the samples used for data distributed through Synapse is from postmortem tissue. The age of death would therefore correspond to age at sample collection. Please note that there is additional data available on the rOSMAP cohort through Rush. See here: http://www.radc.rush.edu Best, Mette
Thanks Mette. I am trying to determine the chronological age corresponding to the time of sample collection. I would assume that sample collection was done at baseline. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a age at first visit or at baseline in the clinical data. the variable age_at_visit_max seems perhaps the most promising, but codebook doesn't have a definition for it (it does for age_at_visit). Appreciate any help I can get! Thanks.
Hi Kajal, you can find the ROSMAP ages in this file (located in the clinical data folder): syn3191087

ROS/MAP age? page is loading…