For the MayoRNAseq I'm hoping to use both data from the cerebellum and temporal cortex. Have these two gene expression data sets been corrected for batch effects between them? Do you know if the data from the cerebellum and temporal cortex were processed separately or together? Similarly, for the HBTRC data, I noticed the files posted on GEO include "batch" numbers, while on synapse, there is no such variable. Is this information stored separately somewhere else for the data available on Synapse? It was previously stated in a different thread that the GEO data for the PFC is a subset of what is available on Synapse, so I'm wondering why this information is missing on Synapse. Could these batch effects already be corrected in the Synapse data set? Thanks!

Created by Nicasia Beebe-Wang nbbwang
Hi Nicasia, The information provided for HBTRC is all the data available on this study. It was a 'pre award' contribution, and no additional data or metadata will be provided. Please see here: syn3159435 I will refer to @th_vairam for the MayoRNAseq question Best, Mette

Batch effect correction in MayoRNAseq study and HBTRC (syn5550404 and syn3159435) page is loading…