Dear all, I am working with my professor on the proteomics data, but we have two very small questions: - Do you guys use the Uniprot - trEMBL protein database? This is the only one that has been working for us so far. - I'm having a hard time understanding the RunName's in the TRAITS file. What does bmgis stand for? What is the difference between b1 and, for example, b2? This would be a great help for us. With kind regards, Patrick van Zalm

Created by Patrickvanzalm
The sample labeled bmgis, which has case id=0, is a pooled standard Is this the protein input file you are referring to? syn9637145. That is the input for the network analysis. If you follow the Provenance for the network analysis output (i.e., syn9637143) you can trace back to the files and code used Best, Mette
Dear Mette, Thanks for the reply. This helped much, but we still dont understand what the bmgis value's stand for. Is this a baseline? And what are the values of the proteininput file? Is this the expression value of a specific protein? Thanks for the great help so far. With kind regards, Patrick van Zalm
See a description of the quantification here: syn5759470 b1, b2 etc refers to the batch the sample was processed in
Excuse for not including it. This is all pretty new to me. We are working on the The Mount Sinai Brain Bank (MSBB) study -> proteomics -> proteomicsNetworks(first question) OR Analysis (second question). Hope this helps! Thanks in advance. With kind regards, Patrick van Zalm
Can you please let us know which study you have questions about. Thanks

Questions about Proteomics and TRAITS files. page is loading…