Is the proteomics data only available for BM10 region and not for any other region ? Also is there any cohort where atleast rna-seq data any two of the 4 regions available ? i would like to know if available because I am currently working with inter-tissue data.

Created by SRIVATSAN C.R. srivatsancr
If you are looking to analyze data across studies you may want to take a look at the RNAseq reprocessing study. That is a cross-consortia study where RNAseq from the 3 largest AMP-AD cohorts (MSBB, ROSMAP, and MayoRNAseq) was processed using a common pipeline. They all have RNAseq from the DLPFC and the MayoRNAseq set data from the STG and cerebellum. See here: https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn9702085
Thank You. Yes , I would like to know any other cohort with RNAseq on the same regions as the MSBB study (atleast any 2 regions, if possible)
Yes, the proteomics data for this cohort is only on broadmann area 10. Can you clarify what RNAseq data you are looking for - is it another cohort with RNAseq on the same regions as the MSBB study?

MSBB Proteomics data page is loading…