Hi I need to know a few things in order to get the DUC signed by my institution. Please note this all relates to the ROSMAP data access. 1. 'Name of Provider Organization' 2. 'Name of Provider Scientist' 3. 'Contact Information for Provider' 4. Cost (if any)

Created by cvanderm
Thank you so much!
Got it. In that case I would say something like 'data was provided by the RADC (director David Bennett) through the Sage Bionetworks supported AMP-AD Knowledge Portal). If they need a Sage contact, you can put AMPAD_SageAdmin@synapse.org
No, this is for our institute - they require this information in order to sign the DUC.
I'm a little confused. Are you referring to the DUC? You do not need to list the data provider in the DUC, just the data requestor
Thanks for your response. So would you suggest that I put David Bennetts contact information as the provider? Or the Synapse contact information?
Hi @cvanderm - are you asking who provided the ROSMAP data? If so, the data was provided through multiple grants in collaboration with the Rush Alzheimer's Disease Center: https://www.radc.rush.edu. The director of the center is David Bennett There is no cost involved in downloading the data that is hosted in Synapse

ROSMAP RNA Seq data - Cost and Contact person page is loading…