Greetings, I am a student of the Master program «Molecular Biology and Genetics» at the University of Pavia (Italy) and I am currently working on a research project related to neurodegenerative diseases. In our research group, I am studying RNA-Seq and transcriptomic data to study neurodegeneration, by comparing together different datasets. In order to have more datasets, I have also used the freely-available material from the synapse.org database, downloading the _gene expression counts_ related to the following study (https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn6122276). However, for technical reasons and to proceed with the analysis, we need to have access to the original **FastQ** files to start again the differential expression analysis, by using our pipeline and gene annotation files. So I would like please to ask you if you could possibly provide me the **FastQ** files from the **Temporal-Cortex** RNA-Seq dataset. Are they available? I really thank you in advance, looking forward to your kind reply. Best regards, Lorenzo Salviati University of Pavia (IT)

Created by Lorenzo LorenzoS
There are no fastq available directly through the MayoRNAseq study, but the bam files provided were used in a X-consortium analysis of 3 of the largest RNAseq studies: MayoRNAseq, MSBB and ROSMAP. Data for that analysis was generated by regenerating fastq from the bams and re-aligning them. Please see here: syn9702085. The MayoRNAseq fastq from that study are here: syn8612096 Good luck with your work

Request to use FastQ files from syn5550404 Temporal-Cortex RNA-Seq page is loading…