Hi, I'm trying to analyze the serum p180 data sets (syn10235596). Altogether, there are 561 participants from projid. However, when I tried to get the related demographic information (ROSMAP_Clinical_2019-05-03.csv), I could only find the demo information of 159 participants, and all the other 402 are missing. Does anyone know how to get access to the other demographics? Thanks very much. Raymond

Created by Yuan SHANG Raymond2018
The new version of the file has been uploaded: syn3191087. It includes data on living individuals and an additional variable "dcfdx_lv", which is the Clinical cognitive diagnosis summary at last visit
Thanks so much. Where is the new updated version files? I could take a look at them first. regards, Raymond
The updated file we were provided is missing a variable. We will update the current one as soon as we have the information
We had not been provided clinical information on living individuals, which are the missing set you found. We have an updated file with this information and will provide it as a new version tomorrow.

About the clinic information of syn10235596 page is loading…