Hello all, I cannot determine which patients were AD+ and AD negative in this study. The tags on the files give a diagnosis for some patients, but for many patients the tag simply says "Other." Can someone point me in the right direction for finding out which patients had AD and which were controls? Thank you very much, and have a nice day.

Created by William Montgomery will_monty14
I believe there is supplementary data with the publication that specifies which donors were AD vs Control
Thank you very much Mette! The only thing is that this study specified that 24 patients were regarded as "Control" for data analysis, and 24 were regarded as "AD". Do you have any idea how I can tell which of the "Other" designations were eventually assigned to which group?
The diagnosis used as annotations is based on the following: Alzheimer?s disease: Braak score>=4, CERAD<=2, Cogdx=4; Control: Braak score <=3, Cerad score >=3, Cogdx=1; Other: deceased individuals with non-missing Braak score, Cerad score, and cogdx that don?t meet the criteria for AD or Control See cogdx in the Rush clinical file for diagnosis based on cognitive status: https://adknowledgeportal.synapse.org/#/Explore/Studies?Study=syn18485175

Unable to determine Patient Diagnosis in syn18485175 page is loading…