Hi, Can you please point me to the updated **"ROSMAP_IDkey.csv"** for the latest release of ROSMAP data. The one I am being directed to shows up as deprecated. Appreciate all the help. Thanks Shar

Created by sgujja
I have followed the links to the "Study metadata" per @Mette 12/05/2019 posting. The file, ROSMAP_assay_rnaSeq_metadata.csv, does contain the specimenID, or what was referred to as the rnaseq_id in the previous metadata file (i.e., ROSMAP_IDkey.csv; syn3382527.7), it does not, however, contain an equivalent to the projid, which was a column in the previous metadatafile. Can someone direct me to a file that contains both the projid and speciman (or rnaseq_id)? Thanks, Robert
@sgujja - We are switching data access to a new portal interface. In the process of doing this we are going through each study to standardize the metadata. [See the ROSMAP study here](https://adknowledgeportal.synapse.org/#/Explore/Studies?Study=syn3219045). Scroll to the "Study metadata". The ID key has been retired and replaced with a comprehensive biospecimen metadata file that has all specimens used to generate data in the ROSMAP study. The specimens are linked to an individualID that is linked to the clinical and demographic data in the clinical file. The assay metadata files provides assay variables on data generated from the specimens. Do note that the individualID is not the ROSMAP projid. The reason for that the projids must be controlled access. We are annotation the datafiles with individualID and specimenID, which makes this information publicly visible. See for example the RNAseq files under the Study Data - following the link to the files takes you to Synapse where you can further filter the data based on file annotations and download the file metadata to map files to the additional information in the available metadata files. May I recommend that you request to join the @AMPADDataReleaseUpdates team. That team gets direct notifications about data releases and updates Best, Mette
I see now that this file is in a 'Deprecated' folder. @Mette , can you advise on the current status of this information?
Hi @sgujja , It looks like syn3382527 has been updated recently (on November 25, 2019 11:39 AM). The most recent version is version 9 (syn3382527.9). For more information about versioning, see [this documentation page](https://docs.synapse.org/articles/files_and_versioning.html#versions-of-files). Can you let us know from where you are being directed to a deprecated version? Please do let us know if that answers your question or if you need more assistance.

ROSMAP_IDkey.csv file for the latest ROSMAP data page is loading…