The samples used in Mayo eGWAS are described as being acquired from subjects with diagnosed with progressive supranuclear palsy, Lewy body disease, corticobasal degeneration, and frontotemporal lobar degeneration. However, the covariates file for the eGWAS cohort only lists samples as AD and non-AD, and doesn't list the diagnosis of non-AD patients. We are trying to follow up on the paper "Conserved brain myelination networks are altered in Alzheimer's and other neurodegenerative diseases" using this data and need to know which subjects are diagnosed with PSP. I have looked at Synapse data, the relevant publications and their supplemental files but was unable to find any clues. I would very much appreciate if you could tell me where and how to access this information. Regards, Tore Eriksson

Created by Tore Eriksson Tore
Hi @Tore Sorry for the Inconvenience. I believe the metadata information you're looking for is available in the RNA-Seq Covariates files. Try syn19164046 (CER) and syn19164050 (TCX). There are also PSP designations in the WGS Covariates file (syn11384571). Please let us know if this is what you need, if not we'll try and dig it up for you.

Mayo eGWAS non-AD diagnoses (syn3157225) page is loading…