Hi! The file ROSMAP_arraymiRNA.gct (syn3387327 ) has different samples than the ones found in the metadata file provided for the miRNA array (syn5857921). Where can I find the metadata for the samples in the pre-processed dataset? Thanks!

Created by paulacauhy
@abby.vanderlinden I apologize for the confusion. I mistakenly checked "ROSMAP_assay_nanostring_metadata.csv", instead of "ROSMAP_assay_miRNAarray_nanostring_metadata.csv". As such, my previous post was incorrect, which might have caused confusion among other users. If possible, could you please delete my earlier post? Best regards,
Hi @osako , Part of the problem might be that this is a very old data file, and was uploaded before we had a standardized procedure for metadata. I'm sorry that the mapping is not working out -- how many columns in the miRNA data file do not match a specimenID in the assay metadata? We may need to contact the original contributor from the Rush Alzheimer's Disease Center to ask for help resolving discrepancies.
Dear All, I am uncertain about how to correspond the columns in ROSMAP_arraymiRNA.gct (File A) with the rows in ROSMAP_assay_miRNAarray_nanostring_metadata.csv (File B). For instance, there exists a column in File A named DLPFC_***, but I couldn't find a matching row in File B. Furthermore, there's a discrepancy in the number of elements, with File A having 702 columns, and File B containing 748 rows. My aim is to identify the individual IDs for the columns in File A. If I have misunderstood Abby's comments, I apologize for the confusion. Best regards,
@abby.vanderlinden Thank you so much for the update. Will have a look at them.
Hi @Yi_Li, the ROSMAP miRNA array metadata file is here: https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn23569439. This can be joined to the biospecimen metadata file and the clinical metadata file for the full suite of metadata on these samples ([described here](https://help.adknowledgeportal.org/apd/About-Metadata.2241626149.html#AboutMetadata-Canyoujointhesemetadatafilestogether?)).
Is the issue solved? I still can't find the metadata file for ROSMAP_arraymiRNA.gct.
Dear all, I have met the same problem that I can't find the metadata file for ROSMAP_arraymiRNA.gct. So could you please help me find the metadata for the samples in the processed dataset ? Thank you so much ! Thanks, Yayan
We will look into this and get back to you.

syn3387327 metadata page is loading…