Hi, for the dataset "ROSMAP", when I tried to relate the gene data (that is, syn4009614) to clinical indexes (that is, syn3191087), and I found some samples (about 17 samples) which have gene expression but do not have clinical indexes (that is, I could not find the clinical indexes for same samples), is that correct? Thanks.

Created by xinxingwu
Happy to help!
Thanks. I got your email. Thanks for everything.
I was able to map these specimenIDs to individualIDs in the clinical file via the biospecimen file. I will send you an email with the mapping in case that helps.
I looked into this today and was unable to find any specimens that are not tied back to individuals via the [biospecimen metadata file](https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn21323366). Would you be able to clarify what is missing? To be more explicit, I opened the biospecimen metadata file and found all specimens from the column names of the assay file (minus the three variables at the beginning). I then opened the individual file and joined it to this subset of data. There are 492 specimens in the assay. I was able to find 492 biospecimens that tie back to 492 individuals.
We will look into this and get back to you.

About the relationship between syn4009614 and syn3191087 page is loading…