Hi, I was using the synapse client downloading data from snRNAseqPFC_BA10(synapse id:syn18485175) The script I used was like the followings: ``` syn = synapseclient.Synapse() syn.login(email='',apiKey='') files = synapseutils.syncFromSynapse(syn, 'syn18686372', path='/storage/rosmap_sc') ``` Everything worked well until last weekend when there is a message popping out when I was running the scripts: ``` !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING: You have READ permission on this file entity but not DOWNLOAD permission. The file has NOT been downloaded. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ``` Would you mind looking into this issue? I really appreciate your help. Thanks,

Created by Bowen Jin bowenjin
There was an issue yesterday blocking the ability to download controlled access data. This has been fixed as of this morning. You should be able to download it now.

issue about downloading single-nucleus RNA sequencing data page is loading…