Hi, I tried to relate syn3387325 to the Metadata syn3157322 and clinical indexes syn3191087. But I did not find some key indexes such as "projid" in syn3387325. Is that possible to do it? Thanks.

Created by xinxingwu
I got the same issue here. Colnames of miRNA gct can't match any biospecimenID or individualID. Has anybody solved this problem? Thank you! Rujia
Hi, I met the same issue that I was unable to relate the gct data to metadata. The column names in the gct data do not match specimenID, individualID, nor projid in biospecimen metadata. Could you please provide more information? Thanks!
The relationship would generally be found via joining the assay, biospecimen, and clinical metadata files. However, this data predates metadata files and has not yet been updated to this format. Based on a quick scan, it appears that the column names in the [gct data](https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn3387327) correspond to specimenIDs in the biospecimen metadata. From this, you can get the individualID, which is linked to the projid in the clinical metadata.

MicroRNA to individual page is loading…