Hi? Sorry to bother you! According to the description of the xQTL article(Ng B et al., Nature Neuroscience. 2017), samples from 494 individuals were used in the eQTL analysis, which include those that had QCed genotype and passed **RNA-seq expression** outlier test. I have matched the sample IDs from GWAS genotype (syn17008939) to the sample IDs from the RNA sequencing file (syn3388564) and 588 samples with both RNA-seq expression data and genotype were derived for eQTL analysis. However, this is not consistent with the 494 samples in eQTL analysis mentioned in the article. Could you please tell me how to get these 494 samples id information for eQTL analysis? Reference Ng B, White CC, Klein H, Siebert SK, McCabe C, Patrick E, Xu J, Yu L, Gaiteri C, Bennett D, Mostafavi S*, De Jager PL*. ?An xQTL map integrates the genetic architecture of the human brain's transcriptome and epigenome.? Nature Neuroscience. 2017. Many thanks, and apologies if this is cross posting. Xiaoyan

Created by xiaoyan li adelalady
Thank you for your interest in the data. We are the data host and do not know the details of the analysis. I recommend that you reach out to the manuscript contact author.

xQTL -- sample information for eQTL analysis page is loading…