I am wondering if there is any meta data available for syn22024498, specifically the demographics and basic clinical observations. It looks like column 22 from SYNAPSE_METADATA_MANIFEST.tsv is showing some kind of IDs (individualID), but they have very little common with available projids.

Created by Qi Wang qwang178
Glad we have this sorted out. Thanks for your help!
Ah, I see. The name of the file in Synapse is ROSMAP_clinical.csv, but it downloads as ROSMAP_Clinical_2019-05_v3.csv. I will fix this so that the names match. Thank you for helping find that discrepancy.
I think the file named ROSMAP_Clinical_2019-05_v3.csv is the latest version? It is from syn3191087 folder.
That file is in a deprecated folder. The metadata files I mentioned above are the latest versions.
Thanks, the updated ROSMAP_Clinical_2019-05_v3.csv file contains the mapping between individualIDs and projids.
The metadata files can be found in the Metadata section on [ROSMAP study page in the AD Knowledge Portal](https://adknowledgeportal.synapse.org/Explore/Studies/DetailsPage?Study=syn3219045). The clinical information is in the ROSMAP_clinical.csv file. There is also a ROSMAP_biospecimen_metadata file and ROSMAP_assay_RNAseq_metadata file. These can be joined by individualID and specimenID. The projids are mapped to individualIDs in the clinical file. The individualIDs are what is used to refer to the individuals in the study. The projids are not to be shared publicly.

meta data for ROSMAP bulk blood RNAseq? page is loading…