Hi there, Regarding the scRNA-seq data (syn18686381) which consists expression count of genes across multiple cells, I knew there are accompanied files providing gene names and sample IDs. However, there is no information that can link gene names to rows of the expression and link sample ids to columns of the expression in the data syn18686381? It would be highly appreciated if you could help figure it out. @karawoo @Mette Thanks! Best, Hongdong

Created by Hongdong Li hongdong
Hi I was wondering how do we know which cell IDs belong to the following conditions: no pathology, early AD pathology, or late onset of AD pathology? Thanks, Amna
Hi, I don't know if you managed to solve it at the end. I had the same issue but I found the sample IDs in the first column of syn18686372. Check also this thread for more info: https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn2580853/discussion/threadId=9135&replyId=27151 Cheers, Giulio
Hi there, I am also having a similar issue. I can see the filtered gene row names to match with the matrix but where could I find the sample IDs to match up with the columns in the filtered matrix. Thanks, Amna

missing info to link gene names and sample IDs to the expression data of syn18686381? page is loading…