Hello, I'm currently using the snRNAseq data from syn24168322 - The human brain immunity scRNAseq (HBI_scRNAseq) study. The data matrices are provided, however I'm in need of the raw FASTQ files to process through my pipeline. To do this I must contact the author of the study. In the manscript folder there is a reference linked to this dataset (syn24168329). References on this page include: Kim, Yungil, et al. The heterogeneous landscape of human brain immunity in neurodegenerative disease. HeterogeneousLandscapeHumanBrainImmunity_Jang.etal I cannot seem to find these publication/preprint titles. **Can someone direct me to the author/PI of this dataset (syn24168322)? ** Thanks!

Created by Michael Vermeulen michael.vermeulen
Great! Thank you. @abby.vanderlinden
Hi there @michael.vermeulen , just following up to say that we have received the raw fastq files for the Human Brain Immunity study and they are available on Synapse in folder syn24168326. Hopefully you managed to contact someone at Mt. Sinai, but in case you didn't I wanted to let you know the files are available now!
Okay, I will contact Dr. Kim. Thanks again.
Hi Michael, thanks for your patience. It seems like the manuscript has not been published yet, and is not on a pre-print server. The first author for the manuscript and original data provider is Yungil Kim in the Roussos lab at Mt. Sinai -- I would recommend contacting Dr. Kim and asking him directly. We are working on getting the FASTQ files from this study for the AD Portal but it may take a while. I'm sorry we can't be more help here -- I'll be sure to let you know as soon as we get them!
@abby.vanderlinden anything new?
Okay great, thanks!
Hi Michael, we're attempting to get this information from the data contributor -- I'll check in again and keep you updated. Thanks for your patience!
is there any additional information on this dataset and where it originated @abby.vanderlinden
Hi Michael, @jsjs2004 was the Data Liaison for this study -- Shan, would you be able to help provide the raw FASTQ files from the HBI_scRNAseq study, or know who would be best to contact for those files? Thanks, Abby

syn24168322 author + publication page is loading…