Dear AMP-AD DCC, Our DUC recently expired, so I was confused as to whether I should send in a completely new access request, or extend the old, expired one. To be sure, I've just sent in a new access request. The website (https://adknowledgeportal.synapse.org/DataAccess/DataUseCertificates) asks for a progress report, when performing an annual renewal, but the form for sending in the DUC doesn't have a place to also send in the progress report. I probably messed up. Can you let me know where I should send my progress report? Should I send in an annual renewal request in stead? With kind regards, Harm-Jan

Created by Harm-Jan Westra HarmJanWestra
@HarmJanWestra thanks for reaching out! When you go to submit your access request, you will either see a "request access" or "update request" button. Only one of these buttons will be available, depending on whether or not your previous access request application has already expired. It looks like because your old application already expired, the system prompted you to submit a new request. At this time, you will not need to submit a progress report since you are submitting a new application. Just be sure to include any relevant information in your submitted Intended Data Use statement. In one year from now when you are prompted to renew your access, there will be a spot in your Synapse data access renewal to add in your "progress report."
@elang can you please advice

Where to send the progress report page is loading…