I have been looking through the metadata for the ROSMAP samples. I am attempting to define cohorts based on the level of physical activity but cannot find anything in the meta files that would indicate this. There are amyloid, plaq_n and cogdx but nothing for activity. What is the descriptor for physical activity in this study?

Created by Judy Potashkin Potashkin
Unfortunately I'm not able to help with questions about the RADC resource sharing hub since the AD Portal is not involved in that resource -- is there information on their website about who to contact with questions?
The password reset is now ok. I believe I want to setup cohorts based on tactivity_d_avgnew. I have the microarray, RNAseq and scRNAseq datasets but that field is not included. Where would I find this information?
When I go to RADC I get a message that all passwords need to be renewed and that an email has been sent to Judy.potashkin@rosalindfranklin.edu. No email arrives.
Hi there, the clinical data available in the AD Portal for ROSMAP specimens is a subset of the clinical variables available on these cohorts. For additional phenotypes and other data, submit a request through the [Rush Alzheimer?s Disease Center](https://www.radc.rush.edu/).

Physical Activity page is loading…