Thank you for providing the ROS/MAP dataset. The folder related to my question is syn3387327. I am planning to evaluate whether expression levels of the differentially expressed genes and miRNAs associated with neuritic ?-amyloid plaques, neurofibrillary tangles and AD diagnosis. For this purpose I am looking for data of the proportion of neuronal cells for collected samples. A previos study by Patrick, E. et. al. (2017, Dissecting the role of non-coding RNAs in the accumulation of amyloid and tau neuropathologies in Alzheimer?s disease. Molecular neurodegeneration, 12(1), 1-13.) used the data of the proportion of neuronal cells as covariates to identify miRNA associated with a pathologic diagnosis of AD. So I am wondering if you let me know how can I have access to this data of the **proportion of neuronal cells** for collected samples. Thanks,

Created by Sang-Won Han rabiting
Hi there, The metadata we have available for ROSMAP specimens and individuals (syn3157322) unfortunately does not include the proportion of neuronal cells. However, you can contact the [Rush Alzheimer?s Disease Center Research Resource Sharing Hub](https://www.radc.rush.edu/) to see if they have this metadata available -- they allow researchers to apply for access to additional clinical phenotypes for ROSMAP donors. Best, Abby

Is the data of the proportion of neuronal cells available? Synapse ID: syn3387327. page is loading…