Hi, For the SEA-AD multiomics assay, syn29879329, FASTQ files are present snRNAseq. I do not see snATACseq FASTQ files. Can someone confirm whether the multiome snATACseq FASTQ files are available? The study website indicates that the FASTQs for both assays should be available (https://knowledge.brain-map.org/data/R588LQLHCLCS728VSW8/summary) Thanks, Chris

Created by Chris Rhodes crhodes4
Hi all, thank you for your patience -- the snATACSeq fastq files from the multiome assay are now available here: syn29879329. Let me know if you have any other questions!
Hi Abby, Just checking in on this issue. Have the snATACseq fastq files been uploaded to the portal and validated? I'm not seeing any additional files in the manifest, and the original files appear unchanged. Thanks for your continued help and any info! Chris
Hi all, The snATACseq fastq files from the multiome assay are in the process of being uploaded to the portal and validated! I will let you know here as soon as they are available. Abby
Hi everyone, I am interested in multiomic ATACseq FASTQ files as well. Thank you. Best, Goutham
Hi Chris and Abby, Have you heard from data contributors regarding multiomics snATACseq FASTQ files? Thanks!
OK - sounds good. Thanks Abby!
Hi Chris, I have reached out to the data contributors to inquire about providing the snATACseq fastq files for this study. I'll let you know what I hear back! Thanks for bringing this up. Best, Abby

SEA-AD Multiomics snATACseq FASTQ files available? page is loading…