Hello, I meet some problems to download the dataset, even I have Access Data Use Certificate. I cannot download the following dataset, The Global quantitative analysis of the human brain proteome in AD and PD (QuantBrainProteome_AD.PD) Study => It showed "You are not authorized to access this resource.". Could you please tell me how to download these dataset?

Created by WEI-YUN TSAI wyt
Oh, I see! For some reason this particular study is set to private -- I'm going to investigate why, and I'll let you know what I find out. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!
Hi, Thanks for your answer. I can download the dataset from other studies. But I still cannot download the dataset from "The Global quantitative analysis of the human brain proteome in AD and PD (QuantBrainProteome_AD.PD) Study". Here is the link of the dataset, https://adknowledgeportal.synapse.org/Explore/Studies/DetailsPage/StudyDetails?Study=syn25386505. But it still showed "You are not authorized to access this resource.". Could you please tell me where am I doing wrong? Many thanks for your help.
Hi there, it may be that you have not accepted the terms of use for the AD Portal yet! To do so, navigate to any file in the AD Portal Synapse project, click on the "Request Access" link next to the yellow lock icon and accept the AD Portal terms of use. Refresh the page, and you should be able to access all the controlled access files. Let me know if that solves your problem! Happy to help troubleshoot further.

Cannot download the dataset, even I have Access Data Use Certificate page is loading…