I am having challenges concerning what type of study to pick, I intent to work on whole exome and genome sequencing data attained from AMP-AD. From the list of studies on the AMP-AD website I seem to struggle on how to pick a suitable study to support my research project. Kindly assist,

Created by Leah Chifamba leah96
Hi @leah96, I don't know what your research question is, but if you're interested in getting the most sequencing data possible from AMP-AD, i would suggest using sequence data from the whole genome sequence harmonization study. For this, variants from 1200 individuals were called across three studies--ROSMAP, Mayo, and MSBB. You can find methods details and links to the metadata and sequence data in the AD Knowledge Portal page for this study [here](https://adknowledgeportal.synapse.org/Explore/Studies/DetailsPage/StudyDetails?Study=syn22264775). The description and methods are under the 'Study Details' tab, and the data can be found (split into Metadata Files and Study Data below that) under the 'Study Data' tab. You will need a Data Use Certificate to access this, and the Access Requirements are also listed under the Study Data tab. I hope this helps you get started on your project! Best, Laura

Data type to pick on whole exome and genome sequencing page is loading…