Hi, I would like to generate a file containing all the file names/IDs in syn31512863. I tried the following command on R query <- synTableQuery('SELECT * FROM syn17062594') I think the scRNAseq files are missing from this outdated table. How can I get a list of all the children files and their ID from syn31512863 (parent) then? Ultimately I want to download just a subset of the files using programmatic downloading. Thanks ! Eléonore

Created by ELEONORE SCHNEEGANS ems2817
``` findLevel <- function(synID) { filesAndFolders <- synGetChildren(synID, includeTypes = c("file", "folder")) filesAndFoldersList <- as.list(filesAndFolders) storedName <- NULL storedID <- NULL for (i in 1:length(filesAndFoldersList)) { storedName <- c(storedName, filesAndFoldersList[[i]]$name) storedID <- c(storedID, filesAndFoldersList[[i]]$id) } records <- data.frame(storedName, storedID) return(records) } ``` This might help as well to expand on what you're thinking.
You can delete this post I found a way! foo <- as.list(synGetChildren(parent='syn31512863', includeTypes=list('file')))

Retrieve table information for syn31512863's children files page is loading…