Dear organizer I have registered for the BraTS 2021 Challenge and filled out the Google form, but I do not have access to the training set data yet, I ask you to guide me. Thanks in advance ferehteh

Created by Fereshteh Khodadadi fereshteh94
Hello @trberg Thank you for following up. Yes, I received the email and joined the team and now I have access to download.
Hi @fereshteh94, I've manually sent you an invite to join the data access team. Have you received that email? @Radiomics, it looks like you're a member of the data access team. Can you check again to make sure you aren't able to download the data? @user1234554321, great to hear! Thank you, @trberg
Hey, it worked for me now. The change I can think of is that I was logged into the gmail account (which is the account I used for synapse) while submitting the form (was not before, I know silly mistake). I had the same error before, I could add it to the download list but when I click download it would say not authorized.
Hello The training data zip file enters the download list for me, but I do not have permission to access the data, I did not receive the confirmation email after filling out the Google form. When I filled out the Google resubmit form, I wrote the username in lower case. I ask you to guide me. thank you.
@trberg I also have the same problem. I filled in the form multiple times, taking case of lower case and capital letters and in non of the cases I received an email with the title "Form Response Validation Results". I can see the files that are available, but I do not have access to download those files.
I am having the same problem, I filled the form twice taking care of case. Did not receive a mail in both cases.
Yes, I did not receive an email, I filled out the form in lowercase for the username now. Thank you
When you filled out the data request form, did you receive an email titled `Form Response Validation Results`? I see your entry in the BraTS form, but it looks like you capitalized the first letter of your username. If you didn't receive that email I mentioned, try [filling the form](https://forms.gle/kLFhKMJ4aHunrqmy5) out again and enter your username all lowercase. Thank you, Tim
Hello, have a nice time No, unfortunately, it shows the following message for me: Sorry, no access to this page. You are not authorized to access the page requested.
Hi @fereshteh94, Are you able to download the zip file [here](https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn25953134)? Thanks, @trberg

Access to training data page is loading…