Any help...

Created by deva reddy deva
Dear @trberg, I received this email and click the link in this email, but I cannot get access to the data. They asked me to complete the data access request form again. I need your help. Thank you ! "Hello CerryLee, An invitation to join the data access synapse team (BraTS 2021 Challenge Participants) has been sent, please accept and join. Once you join, you'll be able to download the BraTS 2021 Challenge training dataset here. Thank you! Challenge Administrator"
same here
Hi, I got an invitation to join the data access synapse team (BraTS 2021 Challenge Participants). But I am still not provided with access to download the data. Please help! Best, Xin You
Hi @trberg , I am not able to download the training data, I've already filled the google form multiple times. Please Help!
Hi, I got an invitation to join the data access synapse team (BraTS 2021 Challenge Participants). But I am still not provided with access to download the data. Please help! Best, Aish Edit: I filled the form again and got a new email. Now I am able to download the data. Thank you !
please i need help, i don't have access to download traning data
For some reason that screenshot is not rendering. Can you either change the sharing permissions to public, or just email me directly at trberg@synapse.org?
Hello @trberg Yes, I can see the download file button in the Download Options but it says that I do have access to download the file. ![I have attached the screenshot of the problem that I'm facing](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jpWrvWIiXKw4CzRGy0TluulcTAQBhb0Ldw9FTX1V76w/edit?usp=sharing)
Hi @Karthini, Can you post a screenshot of what you're seeing or trying to do? There should be a `Download File` button in the `Download Options` menu. Are you seeing that button but it's just redirecting?
Hello @trberg Thanks for sending me the link. I've got it. Can you please tell me how may I have to download the data as when I click the download option, it is redirecting me to the same page yet I couldn't see anything getting downloaded. Kindly help me with this.
Hi @Karthini, I just resent the invitation, let me know if you're not receiving it. Thank you, Tim
Hello @trberg I did not receive any link for joining the data access team. Kindly send me.
It's normally pretty quick, but we seem to have a script issue. You should've just received an email inviting you to the team. Thank you, @trberg
@trberg Hi Tim, How long does it usually takes to receive the instruction email after I submit the request form? I did several times and check my user account to make sure I was correct but I still haven't receive any email. Can you help me please!
Hi @Karthini, It looks like you filled out the google form but haven't accepted the invitation to join the data access team. Did you receive the email inviting you to the `BraTS 2021 Challenge Participants` team?
Hello there, I am not able to download the training data. I have successfully registered, yet I'm not able to download the training data. Kindly help me with this.
Thanks @trberg, I've received the mail.
Hi @sudarshan.choudhary, You should be receiving an email that is inviting you to the data access team. Let me know if you don't receive that.
Hi @trberg, I am not able to download the training data, I've already filled the google form multiple times. Please Help
Thank you so much for the prompt response @trberg. I got the mail and the data. Have a great rest of the week.
Hi @devansh and @woojaehong, You should've received two emails now, one saying an invitation has been sent to join the data access team and one inviting you to join the data access team. Let me know if you have any more issues, Thank you, @trberg
Hi, @trberg I'm facing the same issue. I've registered for the competition but do not have competition data access. I've filled up the data access form and it says to wait for an email for further instructions from the competition organizers. I have yet to receive one as of today. I've filled out another form again. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Hong
Hi @trberg, I am facing the same issue. I have filled out the google form at least twice now. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks, @devansh
Hi @yeeseng82, It looks like you were able to join the data access team. Were you able to download the data? Thank you, @trberg
Hi, @trberg I'm facing the same issue. I've registered for the competition but do not have competition data access. I've filled up the data access form and it says to wait for an email for further instructions from the competition organizers. I have yet to receive one as of today. I've filled out another form again. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Yee
Hi @marya2021, I see that you have filled out the form to request access, but the username you put in the Synapse username field isn't marya2021. When you fill out the form, make sure the username matches your Synapse username. Thank you, @trberg
I have the the data, now. Thanks.
Hi Could you help me? I filled two times the google form, however I can not download the data. I need to fill the form again. Thanks.
Hi. How can I access data for Task1? I registered and then request for it but I see nothing.
its been a week that i have not been given acess to download... we are already running out of time
dear , i am still unable to download . kindly help please
Yes, Thanks a lot.
Hi @deva, On our end, it looks like you are registered with the challenge and have been added to the data access team. Are you able to download [the training data](https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn25956772)?
You have not first registered with the BraTS Challenge prior to filling out the google form. This is the message receiving every time....

Registered, yet unable to downloads the data .. asking to fill the form again & again page is loading…