I have multiple issues. First, I cannot create a team (it says it already exists, but it also does not appear in the existing team list so I cannot join it either- I'm a PI so it's not likely someone else created the same team already) Second, I've got an email that I can download the data (seemingly without the team thing resolved) however, it does not allow me to download anything (it has lock icons on the data zip file list and even when I try "create package" button as it shows on the page, nothing works. Third, as some have mentioned already, there is a glitch that the Synapse platform will ask me to Register again (with the google doc) even when I have gone through it before. I have no idea why they've changed the platform. The previous cbica platform has been working well. Anyways, I'd appreciate it if someone can help me download the training data.

Created by Geena Kim libphy
Hi @libphy, 1) What is the name of the team you are trying to create? I can look into this further. 2) It looks like you need to accept the invitation to join the data access team (BraTS 2021 Challenge Participants). You should've received an email inviting you to join that you'll need to accept. 3) The "Request Data Access" button can't check if you have filled out the form yet, so that button will always be active. It looks like you are completely registered aside from what you need to do in point 1. Apologies for the difficulties, the BraTS organizers decided to use the Synapse platform because it offers some additional features on the backend for managing and evaluating submissions that previous platforms didn't offer. Hopefully this is helpful, let me know if you have other issues I can help with, @trberg

Unable to download data (and other issues) page is loading…