Dear BraTS organizers, It has been more than 24 hours since I submitted a zipped segmentation result to the platform and there is still no further update. I wonder that is there something wrong with my submission or the submission is just in the queen for evaluation. Thank you.

Created by Haozhe Jia NPU_PITT
Sure, anyway, thank all the members of the BraTS team for your organization and management.
Hi @NPU_PITT, Thank you for your patience, we understand there is long wait times and we're actively working on solutions. Thank you! @trberg
Thank you very much, I just received my score. It seems we need more servers to evaluate the submissions since there are too many entries in the queue :).
Check the ID number of your submission and see the most current ID on the evaluation, it lets you know how long back you are in the queue. With the current speed, it is normal to even take up to 2 days to get the evaluation back from my experience

The submission has been received more than 24 hours but without any update page is loading…