Hi, I would like to push my image, however, I failed to login docker.synapse.org. I typed my username and password of the Synapse and it just showed 'Client.Timeout exceeded while awaiting headers'. Does anyone know what is the reason of it. Thank you.

Created by Haozhe Jia NPU_PITT
Hi @vchung , Thanks for asking, now I have no problem with my docker submission. By the way, I just find that my latest submission is invalid, which indicates that no nii.gz file found. I think it was caused by the time limit. However, since I have the 2080ti rather than k80 gpu in my server, it is unknown whether the submission can generate the result within the time constraint on your machine. Anyway, thank you guys for your great work.
@NPU_PITT , We apologize for the inconvenience. You are correct -- Synapse goes through weekly maintenance checks on Sundays, hence the timeout error you received. Regarding your other issues: - changes are not always reflected on Synapse until a hard refresh on the browser is done. When you refresh your Docker tab, do you see the latest pushes/tags? - the disk space error has been handled and we will reset any submissions affected by this error soon Hope this helps!
Hi, @trberg, Thank you for asking. I have successfully logged in docker.synapse.org. I guess the issues was caused by the maintenance of the server of docker.synapse.org. In addition, I did met some other issues. When I pushed my image to docker.synapse.org, sometimes I could find my image in my project page, however, I found nothing in some cases. And I have upgraded my docker to the newest version. Also I met the issues about the 'workflow failed caused by the disk space required more than the maximum', which I found some others also had. I have tried to build the docker image with different size. However, I still have this issue and I really have no idea about the reason. Thanks.
Hi @NPU_PITT, Are you still having this issue? I found this [discussion forum thread](https://forums.docker.com/t/docker-pull-results-in-request-canceled-while-waiting-for-connection-client-timeout-exceeded-while-awaiting-headers/73064/7) with a potential solution. One of the users said [this article](https://datawookie.dev/blog/2018/10/dns-on-ubuntu-18.04/) worked for them. Let us know if you're still having issues
a

login issue for docker.synapse.org page is loading…