I don't find any time limit for the execution of one case. I'm getting the following error Hello younet, Your submission (id: 9715862) is invalid, below are the invalid reasons: No *.nii.gz files found; please check whether running the Docker container locally will result in a NIfTI file within the time constaint. Sincerely, Challenge Administrator Can you please help me

Created by Srivathsa Pasumarthi subtleresearcher
Dear @subtleresearcher , Apologies -- I checked your log file and the logs were cut off. The reason for your invalid submission was due to insufficient shared memory size: ```python ERROR: Unexpected bus error encountered in worker. This might be caused by insufficient shared memory (shm). Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/user/.local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/torch/utils/data/dataloader.py", line 986, in _try_get_data data = self._data_queue.get(timeout=timeout) File "/usr/lib/python3.7/multiprocessing/queues.py", line 104, in get if not self._poll(timeout): File "/usr/lib/python3.7/multiprocessing/connection.py", line 257, in poll return self._poll(timeout) File "/usr/lib/python3.7/multiprocessing/connection.py", line 414, in _poll r = wait([self], timeout) File "/usr/lib/python3.7/multiprocessing/connection.py", line 920, in wait ready = selector.select(timeout) File "/usr/lib/python3.7/selectors.py", line 415, in select fd_event_list = self._selector.poll(timeout) File "/home/user/.local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/torch/utils/data/_utils/signal_handling.py", line 66, in handler _error_if_any_worker_fails() RuntimeError: DataLoader worker (pid 33) is killed by signal: Bus error. It is possible that dataloader's workers are out of shared memory. Please try to raise your shared memory limit. ``` A fellow participant encountered a [similar error](https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn25829067/discussion/threadId=8392) and they resolved it by specifying `num_workers = 0`. To answer the post's question, the time limit given per case is 390 seconds.

What is the time limit for execution? page is loading…